How does an act of kindness result in. . . marriage?
One carefree cowboy is about to find out in this sweet historical romance!
Born dirt-poor into a life of hardship, Allie Tillman seizes the opportunity to better her situation by answering an advertisement for a mail-order bride in the West. Upon her arrival in Baker City, Oregon, she discovers her intended is a low-down, lying thief. Determined to avoid a life of drudgery with him, she grasps at the one thing that will keep him from forcing her to be his wife — marrying another man.
Good-natured cowboy Ben Amick had no idea a simple trip into town would completely change his life. When he happens upon a mail-order bride desperate to avoid marrying her fiancé, Ben does the first thing that pops into his head and weds her. Willingly, he gives her the protection of his name and his arms, never expecting her to capture his heart.
Humorous, heartfelt, and awash in sweet romance, Bobbins and Boots captures the tender and tumultuous emotions of falling in love.
If you love sweet, funny, tender romance, read all the Baker City Brides books!
- Crumpets and Cowpies (Book 1) – Rancher Thane Jordan is about it meet his match in the lovely Lady Jemma Bryan.
- Thimbles and Thistles (Book 2) – Maggie Dalton doesn’t need a man, especially not one as handsome as charming as Ian MacGregor.
- Corsets and Cuffs (Book 3) – Sheriff Tully Barrett meets his match when a pampered woman comes to town, catching his eye and capturing his heart.
- Bobbins and Boots (Book 4) – Carefree cowboy Ben Amick venturs into town to purchase supplies, and returns home married to another man’s mail-order bride.
- Tad’s Treasure (Prequel to the series) – Tad Palmer makes a promise to his dying friend to watch over the man’s wife and child. Will his heart withstand the vow when he falls in love with the widow and her son?