- FABRIC: 100% 19 Momme pure Mulberry silk, The underside of the pillowcase is 100% cotton equates to 300 Thread Count. You can enjoy the softest silk and high quality cotton with one pillowcase. The cotton underside is designed to prevent the pillow from slipping off the bed.
- CLOSURE:Hidden zipper design makes the pillowcase hold the pillow very well. Big opening and longer zipper allow you to easily fit the pillow into the pillowcase. Each pillowcase is handmade and shows top-quality workmanship.
- CHEMICAL-FREE:Naturally dyed no color shading or fading. It’s 100% safe for sensitive skin. Cool in Summer Warm in Winter.
- ANTI-AGING:It’s the most natural anti-aging product, as well as hypoallergenic, smooth, soft, breathable, and comfortable. High-quality silk can help prevent hair from becoming knotted and matted, and it can reduce facial wrinkles. Silk never absorbs facial moisture. You will wake up with shiny hair and healthy skin.
- Size:standard/Queen-50 X 75 cm,King-50 X 90 cm.Usually fits standard and queen size pillows, you can measure you pillow size before buy. Beautiful packaging,amazing Christmas gift choice!
Why Mulberry Silk
A silk pillowcase is an absolute must for a beautiful night’s sleep.
Mulberry Park silk pillow cases are cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
They help to prevents sleep wrinkles and aid in keeping hair beautifully styled.
This silk case is naturally hypoallergenic and is resistant to mites and mold.
Made with 100% Pure Mulberry Long Strand Silk 19 momme .
Should not be washed in the rough goods rub and use a washing machine washing, hand wash the best.
Always wash your silk pillowcase in warm, not hot water setting machine washes at 30 degrees or on a silk setting.
Hand gently scrub, rinse, do not wring.
DO NOT BLEACH:
Washed with a special detergent, not with alkaline detergent, soap, detergent or other detergent, do not use disinfectant.
Do not dry in the sun, but do not use dryer heat drying, should be placed in a cool ventilated place to dry. Because the sun’s ultraviolet rays cause silk fabric yellowing, fading and aging.
Try to slightly damp and iron on low heat(£¼110¡æ£©, Your item should be ironed on the inside at all times. You can iron ironing steam but not water, otherwise there will be water damage.
Avoid drying agent, cosmetics, perfume and other direct contamination in the silk fabrics during storage. If accidentally contaminated, it should be cleaned, or easy to turn yellow or black.uld be cleaned, or easy to turn yellow or black.