- Handmade simple Hen Party Game with professionally printed cards. Great ice breaker on a Hen Night. Provide great entertainment and laughs.
- Contains 20 What Am I? Riddle cards. Riddles are full of innuendo, but all have clean answers. Cards are presented in an organza bag (13 by 18cm). SImple suggested how to play instructions are included.
- Hen Night Charades, Hen Party Taboo (Don’t Say It), Hen Party Dare Bingo, How well do you know the Bride? quiz and Celebrity Couples quiz are also available.
- See product description for further details on how to play and what is included.
What is ‘What Am I’?
A simple, cheap, fun game to play at a Hen Party. Good fun for all members of the party.
If you are planning a hen night or weekend it is a great idea to have some little games on hand to keep the party going. Playing games like this are a great icebreaker to get people talking.
This game involves the guests reading out ‘What Am I?’ riddle cards which are full of innuendo and appear to have a naughty answer, but actually have completely innocent answers.
You put me in your mouth.
I might make you gag.
I only work if you swallow.
What am I ?
What is included?
1. 20 ‘What am I?’ cards
2. An organza bag to store the cards.
3. A label and suggested instructions of how to play.
The game can then be given to the bride as a keepsake of her Hen Night.
How to play?
Here are suggested instructions, but you can adapt as you wish.
1. Hand out cards to each player.
2. Players take it in turns to read cards out.
3. Rest of players need to guess the answers.
4. You may wish to provide prizes for the first correct answer (e.g. sweets) or a forfeit if no one can guess a players card.
PRODUCT UPDATED 14/3/16